Are you wondering what the process of creating an online course on Thinkific is like?
Are you trying to decide if Thinkific is the right online course platform for you?
If you are, you might be wondering specifically about:
- Is Thinkific easy or hard to use?
- Can I easily create and add content to my course?
- I have different types of course content (e.g. video, text, graphics, etc) – Can I use all of these in my courses on Thinkific?
- How much can I do on Thinkific’s Free Plan (if I just want to try it out first)?
- How do the course area and lesson pages look?
- And (probably) more.
In this video, I walk you through – step by step – how to create your online course on Thinkific.
And I do this on its Free Plan, so you can see how much you can do even if you just want to try it out for free first.
So by the end of this video, you’ll have an excellent feel for what building out your course on Thinkific is like, and you’ll have the answers to all the above questions. 🙂
So check out this video now:
All right, I hope you now have an excellent idea of what building out your course on Thinkific is like.
And hopefully, this will help you in deciding whether Thinkific is the right online course platform for you.
If you’ve found this tutorial helpful, I have a FREE newsletter where you’ll find more actionable tips and info on many key aspects of creating and selling online courses.
You can sign up for my FREE newsletter here: